37 Organizing ideas with Command Hooks
More info related to our 37 Organizing ideas with command hooks
Help:press CC to turn on/off Subtitle
1. Hooks used to hold baking utensils.
2. Or, you know, regular cooking utensils.
More kitchen storage ideas
3. hang them on the wall or side of the fridge..
4. Transform an old door into an all-purpose kitchen storage unit.
5. A hook can hold a measuring cup on the side of your cereal bin..
6. Use two hooks to make foil and plastic wrap easy to reach and tear.
7. Add some shower curtain rings and rods to the side of your fridge..
Kid Art Display
9. hang beautiful country-style window vases.
10. Mount a vertical herb garden next to your kitchen window..
11. Station a hook next to your sink to guard your rings..
12. Create more storage space by securing a wire spice rack to the back of your bathroom cabinets…
13.hang a wire file box on the side of your sink.
14. Combine the organizational power of hooks and caddies to make a shower rack.
15. Switch those shower racks for bath-toy baskets
16. Store the entire family’s sunglasses on two hooks and a dowel ..
17. An upside-down hook can hold a wreath in place.
18. Add small hook nestled on top of a doorframe to hold banners and bunting.
19. Pair a couple with a baseboard to hang a big quilt.
20. Hang curtains neatly by painting your hooks the same color as your crown molding ..
21. Clean up your entertainment center with zip ties and small hooks
22. Or you can seek out hooks designed specifically for holding cords.
23. Improvise a paper towel holder with two hooks..
24. Hang costume jewelry with command hook on a corkboard.
25. Or just along the sides of a shelf.
26. Spray-paint command hooks gold.
27. Or command hooks in some glittery Mod Podge.
28. Painting plastic hooks.
29. “Hammered metallic” hooks.
30. Decoupage your hooks.
31. A hanging a spice rack on your wall.
Rack 1: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/two-tier-wire-spice-rack.do
Rack 2: http://www.target.com/p/spectrum-wall-mount-scroll-spice-rack-black/-/A-12649680
32. Use hooks to hang baskets on the wall.
34. a photo backdrop for a wedding.
35. a dowel between two hooks for washi tape storage.
36.a macramé creation spot with the same dowel-and-two-hooks trick.
More here: http://apairandasparediy.com/2013/06/diy-macrame-wall-hanging.html
37.buckets on the side of the kids’ craft table
Youtube Audio/Music Library
More ideas at