Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe
Hi guys, today I’ve got this rice cooker chocolate cake recipe to share with you! Very simple, super yummy!
This time, I used Earl Grey Tea instead of water, just to add a little bit of special-ness to it 😛 Hope you enjoy!
Here is the ingredients you need.
For the dry ingredients:
– 250g Cake Flour
– 250g dark brown sugar
– 120g unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 teaspoon baking soda
– 2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
For the wet ingredients:
– 200g unsalted butter (melted and in room temp)
– 100g water / earl grey tea / milk
– 3 eggs
– 60g plain yogurt
For the icing: (I made 1/3 of the below portion in the video, so the below portion is enough to cover the whole cake)
– 300g dark chocolate chips
– 6 tablespoons syrup
(1) I cooked mine for 1 hour and 30 minutes, but cooking time can vary depending on your rice cooker.
(2) The rice cooker may switch back to “Warm” mode every 10 mins or so. What you should do is to wait a few minutes and switch it back to “Cook” mode until the cook is done
Remember to THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE!
Watch my “Rice Cooker Carrot Cake Recipe” here: https://goo.gl/Kmgei2
Find me here!
Business Inquiries ONLY: [email protected]
Music: BUDDY – Bensound.com